Does your business have a lot of data and services stored online? Have you ever considered protecting your information in case of loss or theft?
At IT Code, we offer a cloud backup service that can store your information securely on a remote server, helping you to keep control over your business even in the face of a serious system failure. Find out more about this service now!
What is a Cloud Backup Service?
A cloud backup service provides our business clients with a simple way to back up and store important information on a remote server that is owned and maintained by rigorously selected 3rd party cloud services providers. Most businesses choose cloud backups because they provide insurance when a system fails, allowing you to get back up and running in next to no time at all.
As more businesses look to store their critical data in the cloud, it makes sense to invest in a cloud-based backup too. IT Code can provide this service on its own or as part of our managed IT support packages and will advise you on the best options for all of your systems.
Why is a Cloud Backup Service a Great Idea?
You may be thinking about cloud backup services but still be unsure about why they are a good idea for your business specifically. In reality, there are a number of benefits to choosing a cloud backup, including:
- A rapid response and recovery when something unexpected happens.
- A simple way to safeguard all your critical information and protect it from power outages and other issues
- A flexible storage solution that can be scaled up or down to meet your business needs at every stage.
How Can IT Code Help My Business IT Needs?
IT Code offers a wide range of cloud backup solutions all aimed at supporting your business in the best possible way. We offer this solution as a monthly service and provide the following as part of our offer:
- Easy access to backups so that you can reach your information whenever you need it
- Cost effective backups that won’t break the bank and can be increased as and when your business grows
- Different backup options that suit your specific needs – from entire system restores to individual files and folders
Arrange a Discovery Meeting Today
If you are keen to find out more about cloud backups for your business then the IT Code team is on hand and ready to arrange a meeting to discuss. We offer a no-obligation discovery meeting in which we will share all our cloud-based backup services, helping you to choose the option that is right for you. Get in touch today to arrange – you’ll be glad you did!